Throughout the four days in both sessions, participants will focus on self-confidence, leadership development, problem solving and building communication skills through the use of our high and low ropes course, zip lining, and other activities! Topics that covered include setting goals, celebration, bullying, trust, respect, value, and appreciation. Get ready to have an adventure of a lifetime and make friends that you’ll never forget!
“Thank you again for a great week! Trent had sooo much fun that he said he wants to go back for another week. Yay!” -Sally Stiehl, 2014 Mom
- Overnight camp provides yurt lodging at Wagon Trail Campground
- Biking, hiking, kayaking, zip lining, and stand-up paddle boarding
- Ages 12-16 | $400.00 per person
- Overnight Camp – July 10-13, 2017
- Day Camp at the Team Leadership Center
- Team building activities, zip lining, paddle boarding, and more!
- Ages 8-11 | $300.00 per person
- Day Camp – July 17-20, 2017
- 8am-12pm each day